- One day passed since Marimo fought The Hunter
- Magnus wakes up early in the morning and walks out of his room to get some fresh air
- Then, he hears someone from the crew talking in the kitchen, so he goes to check who it is
- He notices Ray that was crying since he's hungry
Magnus: Morning! What are you doing here?
Ray:*comicaly crying*I'M HUNGRY!! But Milky is not here to prepare something for me!
Magnus:*surprised*What do you mean Milky is not here?
Ray: He's usually the first to wake up, to prepare something for us. I even with in his room, but he wasn't there either.
Magnus:*serious face*[Did he seriously leave?]
- Magnus walks around the ship, searching for Milky, but no luck
- He then decides to check Marimo's condition, however, he notices Marimo is not in his room
Magnus:*surprised*Where he could go as well?
- Magnus turns around as he hears someone walking and he notices Serena who was carrying a plate with some food and tea
Magnus: Where are you going with that?
Serena:*slightly annoyed face*That idiot is going to die if he doesn't eat.
Magnus: Eh? Who are you talking about?
Serena: Marimo. He trained during the entire night.
Magnus:*surprised*WHAT?? THAT IDIOT!!
- Magnus starts running towards Marimo's training room
Magnus:*serious face*[However, this means he might know what happened with Milky.]
- Magnus enters Marimo's training room, only to see Marimo full of bloody bandages, training like crazy
Magnus:*slightly angry*What the hell are you doing? Couldn't you wait for your wounds to be healed first?
Marimo:*serious face*I have no time to waste.
- Serena comes in the room and puts the place somewhere near Marimo
Marimo: Thank you.
Serena:*annoyed face*Yeah, sure, no problem.
- Serena leaves and Marimo sighs after her reaction
Magnus:*serious face*Hey, do you know that Milky disappeared?
Marimo: Huh? Where could that shitty cook go?
- Magnus looks straight in Marimo's eyes
Magnus:*dead serious face*You tell me.
Marimo: What am I supposed to tell you? I have no idea where he could be.
- Magnus comes closer to Marimo
Magnus:*serious and nervous look*Marimo...he knows everything that we know! About Shir...about Kano...who knows what he could possibly try to do?
- Marimo casually continues his training
Magnus:*pissed off*DON'T IGNORE ME DAMMIT!!
Marimo:*dead serious face*I have no idea where he is, however, I think he got bored to stay in our shadows.
Magnus:*surprised*What are you talking about?
Marimo: You didn't notice? He's strong...however, all he could ever do was watch the two of us fight, just like the rest.
Magnus:*sad face*Well yeah, but...
Marimo: The rest may be ok with this, since they are aware of the fact they couldn't win. However, Milky stands a chance against everyone we fought, which is what pisses him off.
Magnus:*dead serious face*Marimo...do you have any idea where he could be?
- Magnus walks out and leaves Marimo with his training, then he starts thinking alone
Magnus:*serious face*[If that is really true...Milky can't go after Shir directly, he's not that much of an idiot.]
- After around an hour, when everybody wakes up, Magnus calls all of them together
Hermes:*sleepy*Dude, whats with a meeting this early in the morning?
Magnus:*dead serious face*Milky left the crew.
Sher:*shocked*What did you say?
Hermes:*surprised*WHAT?? WHY WOULD HE DO THAT??
Magnus: I'm not sure yet, however, we're gonna try to find him!
- One week passes, but no luck for the Espada Pirates to get any sign about Milky
- Marimo's wounds healed almost completely, of course, with the help of his Devil Fruit
- While searching for Milky, they come across a set of many islands
- Suddenly, Marimo feels something strange from one of the islands
- He calmly picks his 8 short swords and his main sword, the Newly-Born Green Demon
- Magnus notices Marimo and he stands in front of him
Magnus:*dead serious face*Its him?
Marimo:*demonic look*It seems so.
Magnus:*grins*Don't make me come and kick his ass. You better win this time.
Marimo:*determined look*No worries about that. I'm gonna win this time.
- Magnus walks away from Marimo, who gets out of the ship and using his Devil Fruit, jumps far on the island
Ray: Is he really gonna be ok now?
Magnus:*dead serious face*I can't say that I'm sure about it. However, Marimo never lost twice against the same opponent, right? He's gonna come up with something?
Ray:*serious face*Yeah, except for Kabuto.
Magnus: Do you want to something with that?
Ray: Lets hope it won't be the case now...since this guy might not leave Marimo alive like Kabuto did.
- Marimo advances on the island, feeling a demonic aura that he's getting closer and closer to
- After a few more steps, the demonic aura disappears
Marimo:*serious face*[What the...]
- Marimo suddenly hears a voice not very far from him and he notices some smoke
- He quickly runs there, only to see a tall and muscular man eating a huge piece of meat
- The bones of the animal he killed can be seen near him, and the animal seemed to be huge
Marimo:*dead serious face*Who are you?
- The man turns around towards Marimo
Ryota:*while eating*My name is Ryota, and I stopped on this island since I wanted to eat something!
Marimo:*sighs*I see, well then, enjoy your meal I guess.
Ryota: Thanks! By the way, you look somehow familiar to me, can you tell me your name?
Marimo:*dead serious face*Sasagawa Kenshin.
Ryota: Oh, I see! Now I know why you seemed familiar to me.
- Ryota calmly continues eating, when all of a sudden, he spits all the meat from his mouth
Ryota:*shocked face fault*YOU'RE THE GUY I'M SUPPOSED TO CAPTURE!!
- Marimos turns once again towards Ryota
- Ryota gets up and his attitude completely changes
Ryota:*evil smile*It seems I don't have to keep looking for you, since in the end, you came to me yourself.
Marimo: Why would you want to capture me? Are you working for Shir as well?
Ryota: No, I'm one of the Six Star Gods!! And our leader gave me a week to capture you, I think a little late, but whatever, I found you!!
Marimo:*sweatdrops*Rather, I found you.
Ryota:*pissed off face fault*SHUT UP!!
- Marimo takes out some of his swords
Marimo:*demonic grin*If a fight is what you're looking for, then I'm ready.